Date:      Tue, 13 Feb 2001 14:05:33 -0800
From:      Steven Davidson <sdn@sprintlabs.com>
To:        Mark Ibell <marki@paradise.net.nz>
Cc:        erothwell@callgtn.com, questions@freebsd.org, freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org, freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org, msmith@FreeBSD.org, asmodai@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Ultra160 SCSI Controller Support

From the release notes on 4.2-RELEASE:

The amr(4) driver has been updated with support for new AMI
MegaRAID models.

I found that this controller (Dell PERC 2/SC) identifies all of the
attached devices (at the eeprom level), but only the configured
disks appear to the system.

The CDROM and TAPE drives did not appear on the dmesg
output and were not available to be used.

All the devices work when attached to an Adaptec controller.

Does anyone know how to cause all of the devices to appear to
the system?

Note the cabling is correct; all devices appear at eeprom level.