Date:      Sun, 2 Feb 2003 13:42:07 +0000
From:      Matthew Seaman <m.seaman@infracaninophile.co.uk>
To:        BSD <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Apache-ssl

On Sun, Feb 02, 2003 at 01:27:48PM +0100, Gannater J=E1nos wrote:
> I have found this in my httpsd_error_log:
> No SSL Certificate set for server programs.com:80
> How can I set the Certificate?

See http://www.modssl.org/docs/2.8/ssl_reference.html#ToC10 or
http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/mod/mod_ssl.html#sslcertificatefile

You'll probably need to setup certificates in each HTTPS-enabled
virtual host on your server, or else the Distinguished Name from the
certificate won't match the URL of the site.

	Cheers,

	Matthew

--=20
                                                      Savill Way