Date:      Fri, 20 Apr 2001 20:13:45 +0200 (CEST)
From:      "Hartmann, O." <ohartman@klima.physik.uni-mainz.de>
To:        <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   AMANDA, FreeBSD and manual changer, the final and solution

Dear Sirs,
I regret having written to early my posting. While writing it and sending,
I realized, that in each chg-manula script there is the variable $ONLINEREGEX
which contains some mutual expressions which are likely to be found in the
report of 'mt status' when a tape is successfully loaded. But unfortunately,
FreeBSD's mt reports nothing senseful for the script, so it presumes there
has no tape been loaded already. I inserted a string which occurs when a tape
was suceessfully loaded and recognized and all things run very well ...

--
MfG
O. Hartmann

ohartman@klima.physik.uni-mainz.de
IT-Administration des Institut fuer Physik der Atmosphaere (IPA)
Johannes Gutenberg Universitaet Mainz
Becherweg 21
55099 Mainz

Tel: +496131/3924662 (Maschinensaal)