Date:      Thu, 6 Jan 2000 21:03:19 +0100 (MET)
From:      Marcin Cieslak <saper@system.pl>
To:        Ade Lovett <ade@lovett.com>
Cc:        Satoshi - Ports Wraith - Asami <asami@FreeBSD.ORG>, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: @dirrm for share/locale/*/LC_MESSAGES in PLIST

On Thu, 6 Jan 2000, Ade Lovett wrote:

>    1.  changes would also have to be made to BSD.x11.dist to cover those
>        ports that have locale files and use USE_X_PREFIX

Yes, we have:
/usr/X11R6/lib/locale
/usr/local/share/locale
/usr/local/share/nls (already in BSD.usr.dist, however.)

>    2.  there doesn't appear to be a canonical list of subdirectories
>        below share/locale

But ports deleting some language directories, make such a list
even less canonical...

Right now I am compiling some statistics about the usage of those
directories, and I suppose that we can have some sort of standard
there. Provided that PLISTs are correct... :)

--
                 << Marcin Cieslak // saper@system.pl >>