Date:      Thu, 10 Jan 2002 15:19:32 -0500
From:      Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   DRI questions

So, after following the OpenGL thread, I've decided to give this a
shot and write an article about it.  If it works, this would be too
cool.

My Savage IX had some problems with the port, so I have to do this via
CVS.  Reading http://gladstone.uoregon.edu/~eanholt/dri/install.html,
it tells me to check out the XFree86 tree, which I've done, then to
make World && make install.  Fine.

It then tells me to check out the DRI branch, in a different location
that my original XFree86 checkout, and make World/install again.

Is this correct?  Two "make World && make install" steps?  Seems
counterintuitive, that's why I'm checking.

Thanks,

==ml

--
Michael Lucas		mwlucas@FreeBSD.org, mwlucas@BlackHelicopters.org