Date:      Sat, 27 Dec 2008 08:42:21 -0600
From:      "Annie Simanski" <anniesimanski@ibrain.org>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Would you like to trade links?

Hi,

I visited your site www.freebsd.org and I'm interested in swapping
links with you. I can add your link to a category specific page on
our site ibrain.org, in exchange for a link back from the home or
internal page of your site.

If you're interested, please reply to this email with your link
details and the URL of your links page below:

Anchor Text (example: Atlanta employment agency):
Links Page:

Once I hear back from you with the following information, I'll send
you a reply regarding our link details. Remember, we need all of the
information above in order to post your link. I look forward to
hearing from you.

Best regards,
Annie Simanski
Account Manager