Date:      Wed, 28 Aug 1996 08:45:10 -0500
From:      "Eric L. Hernes" <erich@lodgenet.com>
To:        Chuck Robey <chuckr@glue.umd.edu>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: gimp port

Chuck Robey writes:
>On Wed, 28 Aug 1996, Josh MacDonald wrote:
>

>Tell me when/where the latest version is, I'll move the port to that.  At
>the moment, the port of 0.54 works ok, I fixed all.  It Does Need Motif
>right now.

I've started hammering 0.6 into shanee's original port.  I suspect we've
crossed a few of the same bridges.  I won't have time to finish it
for a while, but I can send/upload what I've got.  Or, it might be just
as quick to upgrade it yourself.   Here's the pointers:

ftp://ftp.xcf.berkeley.edu/pub/gimp/developers/{gimp960725.tgz,gimp-data.tgz}

>----------------------------+-----------------------------------------------
>Chuck Robey                 | Interests include any kind of voice or data
>chuckr@eng..umd.edu          | communications topic, C programming, and Unix.
>9120 Edmonston Ct #302      |
>Greenbelt, MD 20770         | I run Journey2 and n3lxx, both FreeBSD
>(301) 220-2114              | version 2.2 current -- and great FUN!

eric.

--
erich@lodgenet.com
http://rrnet.com/~erich erich@rrnet.com