Date:      Fri, 31 Oct 1997 00:21:09 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Chuck Robey <chuckr@Glue.umd.edu>
Cc:        Stephane Raimbault <stephane@cybersurf.net>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Prefered X Window Manager?

> I use fvwm2, and I've noticed most of my (local) friends do too.  Dunno
> what most use here on the list, they're too far away to visit!

I think you'll find a lot of fvwm / fvwm2 users on this list, actually. :)
I still use good 'old fvwm, myself.  It does everything I need and has
an easy-to-use virtual desktop interface, which is about 90% of what I
use a WM for.

Enlightenment is pretty visual, but I can't imagine actually using it
in everyday life.  It's more one of those window managers that you
simply stand back and admire, like a painting.  It doesn't have to
have any actual functional purpose. :-)

					Jordan