Date:      Fri, 21 Jan 2000 11:43:09 -0700 (MST)
From:      "Russell L. Carter" <rcarter@pinyon.org>
To:        jdp@polstra.com, rcarter@pinyon.org
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: rtld-elf, java + tya

|From jdp@polstra.com Fri Jan 21 11:23:14 2000
|
|In article <200001211732.KAA12063@vip.consys.com>,
|Russell L. Carter <rcarter@pinyon.org> wrote:
|> I've seen it with yesterdays current and libc_r threads, and it's intermittent.
|
|Did this problem just start, or has it been there for awhile?  I
|haven't changed the dynamic linker in -current since January 9, and
|I'm wondering if a more recent change in a different part of the
|system is causing trouble.

I first saw it yesterday, and I've been building pretty regularly
on a tracking current box.

This is a CORBA C++ application linking against ACE/TAO, i.e., not easy
to simplify.  I think I saw it maybe twice out of 50 builds.  I'm away
from that box right now, I'll pay more attention when I get back to
it tonight, and let you know if I can get any repeatability.

Russell

|John
|--