Date:      Mon, 31 Jul 2000 00:56:54 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@FreeBSD.org>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   HEADS UP! OpenSSH FallBackToRsh default changed

I've changed the default value of FallBackToRsh from 'yes' to 'no' in the
ssh_config file - the meaning is pretty obvious: the SSH client won't try
and connect via rsh if it can't connect via SSH. It's pretty silly default
behaviour since most people who are running SSH probably aren't running
rsh (or shouldn't be) and I don't expect it to bother anyone since you can
just turn it back on if you're one of the few who likes it.

Kris