Date:      Wed, 1 Apr 1998 10:21:25 -0600 (CST)
From:      Richard Gonzales <rrg@main.intcomm.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        rrg@intcomm.net
Subject:   Frontpage Server Extensions?

Hi,

I am an employee of a local internet service provider and I had a
question about Microsoft Frontpage Server Extensions. Is there a working
set of extensions for FreeBSD version 2.1.6. I have tried downloading and
installing the server extension files located on microsofts homesite
http://www.windows.com/frontpage/wpp/SERK/default.htm

But when I tried installing the extensions using the fp_install.sh, it
gets up to the point where it asks for the Frontpage Extensions tar file,
which is in the same directory that I started the fp_install.sh program
from. The program comes up with an error in locating the tar file. It
seems like it can't find the tar file but I have tried countless
number of times of pointing to the exact directory where the tar file is
located but no luck. I have even tried copying the tar file to multiple
directories to see if that would work, also no dice. We are currently
running the old set of Frontpage extensions.

If you have any suggestions as to what might be the problem please email
me at:

rrg@intcomm.net

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Richard Gonzales