Date:      29 Oct 2001 11:23:50 -0930
From:      Andrew Reid <andrew.reid@plug.cx>
To:        Gabriel Ambuehl <gabriel_ambuehl@buz.ch>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: IP take over approaches

On Mon, 2001-10-29 at 02:48, Gabriel Ambuehl wrote:

> I'd very much appreciate any comments on this topic but also on other
> IP take over strategies which don't involve rebooting corrupted
> hosts.

I believe the people that made Qmailadmin and vmailmgr made some sofware
(again, starting with 'v') that does what you've described above. The
name of the organisation elludes me at the moment, and I'm not currently
on-line. They've got a very blue-looking website, though :-)

   - andrew

--
void signature(){
    cout << "Andrew Reid -- andrew.reid@plug.cx" << endl;