Date:      Mon, 14 May 2007 02:03:31 +0900 (JST)
From:      Hiroki Sato <hrs@FreeBSD.org>
To:        c0rn@o2.pl
Cc:        freebsd-ports-bugs@FreeBSD.org, linimon@FreeBSD.org, B.Candler@pobox.com
Subject:   Re: ports/96731: textproc/docbook-utils doesn`t build

----Security_Multipart(Mon_May_14_02_03_31_2007_918)--

Pawe=B3_P=EAkala <c0rn@o2.pl> wrote
  in <20070513172336.6a911fdd@caprica.slowicza.org>:

c0>  Suggested approach works for me too, but I find it rather hackish.=

c0> Looking at the Makefile of docbook-utils it seems that it needs
c0> dockbook in version 3. But durning the build the errors indicate th=
at
c0> it uses dockbook 4 "headers" and from my very little knowledge abou=
c0> dockbook it seems that those two versions of docbook are incompatib=
le.
c0> So in my opinion this needs a broader approach, sadly I don`t know
c0> docbook internals to sugest any solution ;/

 As far as I looked into ports/96731 and ports/66246, the problem is a
 line like CATALOG "/usr/local/share/xml/docbook/4.1.2/docbook.cat" in
 /usr/local/share/sgml/catalog.ports.  It installs duplicated (and
 wrong) entries into the catalog chain and breaks the build.

 However, no port should install the line into sgml/catalog.ports.
 Could you reproduce this symptom even when you did a clean install?
 If so, could you tell me when the line was added?

-- =