Date:      Wed, 12 Sep 2007 21:30:16 +0200
From:      Mel <fbsd.questions@rachie.is-a-geek.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: php5-5.2.3_1 / website behaves as if not enabled in httpd.conf

On Wednesday 12 September 2007 20:51:52 Zbigniew Szalbot wrote:

> There's only one problem left to be solved - files with php extensions
> are not really shown in browser until I click RELOAD. Files with html
> extensions are shown without the need to reload. Thanks for your
> patience!

To try and come to the cause, take Indexes outof Options for a given
directory/location. It should give a Forbidden at that time, reason will be
in error log, the exact request should be in access log. Look for subtle
differences if there are any - between the forbidden and the reloaded page
(like ending slash or what not).

--
Mel