Date:      Fri, 2 Aug 1996 10:15:29 +0200
From:      Lars Koeller <Lars_Koeller@odie.physik2.uni-rostock.de>
To:        hua@yoda.chromatic.com, freebsd-hardware@freefall.FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Reveal FM Radios?

   Hi!

> Where can I get info on Reveal FM radio cards?

      I'm interested, too.  I own a radio reavel  fm radio card, and try to
   access it from FreeBSD. Up to now I only can do  this with pcemu (hacked
   in   some lines  for direct   access on  the   ioports)  and the fmradio
   program.

      I send  a fax to  reavel asking how to program  their  card but heard
   absolutely nothing up  to now. Really GOOD  support!!!! ;-))) There also
   exists a www  site (www.reveal.com) but with  no  possibility to send  a
   mail or ask a  question.

   Please let me know any progress.

   Thanks and regards

   Lars

Lars Köller                  Phone:  +49 381/498-1665, Fax: -1667
University of Rostock        E-Mail:
Department of Physics          Lars_Koeller@odie.physik2.Uni-Rostock.DE
Universitätsplatz 3          Anonymous ftp:
D-18051 Rostock (Germany)      ftp://odie.physik2.uni-rostock.de/pub