Date:      Thu, 12 Jul 2001 14:12:07 -0700
From:      "Brian" <bri@sonicboom.org>
To:        "Bart Silverstrim" <bsilver@sosbbs.com>, <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: gcc on production server

There are some articles on sans.org that talk about making /usr read only on
a solaris system.  Perhaps some portions of
http://www.sans.org/newlook/resources/hard_solaris.htm, especially the step
by step at the bottom could be used, at least from an idea perspective.
I know its Solaris but ideas can be grafted.

    Bri