Date:      Sun, 09 Feb 2003 14:53:46 +0100
From:      Per olof Ljungmark <peo@intersonic.se>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   OT: razor-agent.log vanishing

Dear all,

FreeBSD 4.6.2-p4+postfix 1.11+SA 2.44+Razor-agents 2.22

Nobody at razor-users or SA-Talk seems to know so I thought I give it a
try here.

I have a problem understanding how to configure the razor-agent.log. On
two mail servers running FreeBSD 4.6.2 and OpenBSD 3.2 I experience
same issue: razor-agent.log stops logging for some reason
(probably me). Razor is called from Spamassassin.

Everything else works fine, SA, Razor2 checks, postfix etc. are all
without a problem but razor-agent.log is completely empty even if Razor
does what it should.

Permissions are checked ok
Paths are checked ok
I have read all the applicable man pages
I ran razor-admin with applicable options
razor-agent.conf seems ok with correct log settings
There are no errors generated anywhere
Razorhome is properly configured

SA is 2.44, but have seen same behaviour with 2.41 and 2.43
Razor 2.22 from 2.20, same thing

I have simply ran out of options here, could somebody offer a clue on
where to start?

TIA,
Per olof