Date:      Mon, 24 Mar 2003 17:24:11 +0200
From:      Peter Pentchev <roam@ringlet.net>
To:        trabunix <trabunix@terra.com.br>
Cc:        freebsd-ports <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Cryptography  Library  for C++

--xHFwDpU9dbj6ez1V

On Mon, Mar 24, 2003 at 12:17:30PM -0200, trabunix wrote:
[please wrap your lines at around 72 characters or so]
> I need to use a cryptography library extension for C++ and I'd like to
> know if anyone can tell me wich one on ports collection is better (the
> most complete and "easy" to use).

The libraries from security/libmcrypt and security/mhash should work
fine, although they are written in C.  Once built, they should be
usable from C++ code, too.

G'luck,
Peter

--=20
Peter Pentchev	roam@ringlet.net    roam@sbnd.net    roam@FreeBSD.org
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

--xHFwDpU9dbj6ez1V

--xHFwDpU9dbj6ez1V--