Date:      Fri, 13 Jun 2014 09:02:05 +0530
From:      krish martin <krishmartin@hotmail.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   High qualities business traffic: Freebsd.Org :PS

=0A=
Hi Freebsd Team=2C=0A=
=0A=
I would=0A=
like to take a few minutes from your schedule and ask for your attention=0A=
towards Organic search engine traffic for your website.=0A=
=0A=
 =0A=
=0A=
As a=0A=
business Owner you might be interested to gain profit by placing your websi=
te=0A=
among top in search engines. Your site needs immediate improvement for some=
=0A=
major issues with your website.=0A=
=0A=
 =0A=
=0A=
1. Low=0A=
online presence for many competitive keyword phrases.=0A=
=0A=
2. Not=0A=
doing well in most of the Social Media Websites.=0A=
=0A=
3. Your=0A=
site is not user friendly on mobile devices.=0A=
=0A=
 =0A=
=0A=
Looking=0A=
at the above issues and other additional improvements for your website=2C I=
 would=0A=
like you to give us a chance to fix those issues. Our team of Search Engine=
 and=0A=
Social Media experts are here to serve you with best inputs. If you are=0A=
interested in learning more about current status of your website=2C we woul=
d be=0A=
glad to share WEBSITE AUDIT REPORT of your website for FREE.=0A=
=0A=
 =0A=
=0A=
You will=0A=
feel the difference once you get services from our company as we never let =
our=0A=
clients expectations go down. Being at the top left of Google (#1- #3 organ=
ic=0A=
positions) is the best thing you can do for your company's website traffic =
and=0A=
online reputation. You will be happy to know that=2C my team is willing to=
=0A=
guarantee you 1st page Google ranking for most of your targeted local keywo=
rd=0A=
phrases in our six month ongoing campaign.=0A=
=0A=
 =0A=
=0A=
If my=0A=
proposal sound's interesting for your business goal=2C feel free to email u=
s=2C or=0A=
can provide me with your phone number and the best time to call you. I am a=
lso=0A=
available for an online meeting to present you this website audit report.=
=0A=
=0A=
 =0A=
=0A=
=0A=
Best Regards=2C
=0A=

=0A=
Krish Martin
=0A=
Marketing Consultant=0A=
=0A=
 =0A=
=0A=
PS I: I=0A=
am not spamming. I have studied your website and believe I can help with yo=
ur=0A=
business promotion. If you still want us to not contact you=2C you can igno=
re=0A=
this email or ask to remove and I will not contact again.=0A=
=0A=
 =0A=
=0A=
PS II: I=0A=
found your site using Google search and after having a look over your websi=
te I=0A=
recommend you to implement future technologies such as HTML5 and Responsive=
=0A=
Design to make your site more accessible in mobile phone=2C tablets=2C desk=
top etc.=0A=
=0A=
 		 	   		  =