Date:      Tue, 2 Sep 1997 09:50:40 -0400
From:      Charles Henrich <henrich@crh.cl.msu.edu>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Subject:   Re: Help With NATD configuration (2 ethernets)

On the subject of Re: Help With NATD configuration (2 ethernets), Jordan K. Hubbard stated:

> http://www.computerbits.com

That article is mostly useless though.  Everything there is glosses over the
natd and ipfw configurations, or at best says use this without the whys.

I finally figured out what I was doing wrong (and Im not entirely sure why I
didnt catch it earlier, such is my life at 3am :)

In any case placing all nic refereneces in both the ipfw and natd
configurations to point to the ethernet card on the internet side solved my
problems.  If I can figure this stuff out enough perhaps I'll write a tutorial
for everyone..

-Crh

       Charles Henrich     Michigan State University     henrich@msu.edu

                         http://pilot.msu.edu/~henrich