Date:      Mon, 10 Feb 2003 13:27:34 +0100
From:      Matthias Andree <matthias.andree@gmx.de>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: I pinged sourceforge mirror site ftp.chg.ru

On Mon, 10 Feb 2003, Matthias Andree wrote:

> I've just pinged ftp@chg.ru and asked if their sourceforge mirror script
> was OK as I've seen some unfetchable distfiles on their site when all
> other sourceforge sites are fine. Example:
> http://people.freebsd.org/~fenner/portsurvey/mail.html#bogofilter

Good news.

Some hours ago, I got a mail from Serge Krashakov who said they've run
out of disk space and are expecting a hardware upgrade for ftp.chg.ru
within ten days.

They've restarted SourceForge mirroring at the expense of some less
frequently used parts of the archive and are expecting to restore full
service after the hardware upgrade.

I'll consider this issue closed for the time being.