Date:      Sun, 7 Nov 1999 18:19:51 +0100
From:      German Tischler <tanis@gaspode.franken.de>
To:        "D. Rock" <rock@dead-end.net>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Dr Neuhaus niccy go not recognized

On Sun, Nov 07, 1999 at 04:01:55PM +0100, D. Rock wrote:
> Any hints when i4b will be converted to new-bus? The code is in stale
> condition for almost 3 months now.
>
> To the original poster:
>
> I also have an ISDN PnP card (SedlBauer WinSpeed). In order to get it
> run on -current, I did the following:

There is already code for the SedlBauer (and I know it works because
I have one.) Check out the url I mentioned on i4b-dev.

> One note: The device doesn't get reset properly during reboot. I don't know
> if this a general problem with the driver or just a result from my hacks.
> If I reboot I have to manually turn off/on the machine.

I have never seen this behaviour here, neither before nor after the
conversion. You cannot expect the card to be reset, if you remove the
reset code (which is normally in the attach routine).

--
German Tischler, tanis@gaspode.franken.de