Date:      Wed, 29 Nov 2017 22:09:24 +0100
From:      Edwin Ancaer <eancaer@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problem with LLDB38

Hello,

I'm running freebsd 11.1 and I just installed the package lldb38. It seems
to have an old problem: input is converted to somthing that looks like
unicode  (mentioned in 2016 already -
- https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=214714).

A clear answer is not given, but somewhere it is mentioned the problem is
solved in version 3.9.  I did not find an lldb39 package or port, but I
cannot imagine such a problem remaining unmentioned, so something must have
gone wrong in my installation.

Did anyone encounter this problem, or has an idea what could have gone
wrong here?

Thanks,

Edwin Ancaer