Date:      Sun, 4 Jun 1995 16:20:35 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Rodney W. Grimes" <rgrimes@gndrsh.aac.dev.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Cc:        jkh@freebsd.org (Jordan Hubbard)
Subject:   Re: kernel page fault while doing tar to /dev/rft0

> As Rodney W. Grimes wrote:
> >
> > I can visually see that this patch would be wrong, [...]
>
> Shit.  Is anybody going to spend me a floppy tape drive?  I'm sick
> of being held responsible of code i couldn't even test... sigh.

Jordan, I would like to request a ``floppy tape'' drive for the test
engineering lab at accurate automation.  I can pick one up wholesale,
or you can send me an old piece of junk you have around there (I
seem to recall one or two of them just laying in the back room on
the shelf).

We can't get this stuff working as the only person very seriously involved
with the code is still running 1.1.5.1 :-(.