Date:      Tue, 14 Aug 2001 09:41:34 -0400
From:      Louis LeBlanc <leblanc+freebsd@acadia.ne.mediaone.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: webmail

On 08/13/01 09:36 PM, G. Jason Middleton sat at the `puter and typed:
> Squirrelmail runs great...especially when used with Qmail.
>
> Jason

It works just as well with Sendmail :)

> On Mon, 13 Aug 2001, Lee Mark Mercado wrote:
>
> > does anybody know how & where i could get a web-based email for my freebsd
> > box running apache that's also for free ?
> >
> > -Lee

> G. Jason Middleton

Louis LeBlanc       leblanc@acadia.ne.mediaone.net
http://acadia.ne.mediaone.net                 ԿԬ

The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite
of a profound truth may well be another profound truth.
    -- Niels Bohr