Date:      Fri, 20 Feb 2015 13:58:18 -0800
From:      "Pamela Hughes" <pamtrueprivate@gmx.com>
To:        bugbusters@freebsd.org
Subject:   I am still awaiting your reply

| raw e-mail | index | archive | help
 - This mail is in HTML. Some elements may be ommited in plain text. -

Hello,
Compliments and good day to you and your family.
I write you this mail as a reminder once more having waited patiently for
your response to my initial contact with you through snail mail.
Without wasting much of your time i want to bring to your notice a sit=
uation
that should be of interest and concern to you, since it has to do with a
possible relative of yours However i need to be sure that you must have
received this communication so i will not divulge much information abo=
ut it
until i get a response from you.
Regards,
Pamela.