Date:      Thu, 13 Nov 1997 14:46:25 -0500 (EST)
From:      Christian Fortin <cfortin@ec.camitel.com>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        FREEBSD-QUESTIONS@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ipx_ctlinput: cmd 15. ???

OK, but all my IPX flags was OFF. and I continue to receive this messages.
This problem only occure when ther server have a dial-in ppp is configured
on it. That's true, my server probably received IPX from Internet Win95 user,
but what can I do for remove this brodcast message. And why it apeare only
on 2.2.5 release ?

### Network routing options: ###
defaultrouter="206.231.123.129" # Set to default gateway (or NO).
static_routes=""                # Set to static route list (or leave empty).
gateway_enable="YES"            # Set to YES if this host will be a gateway.
router_enable="NO"              # Set to YES to enable a routing daemon.
router="routed"                 # Name of routing daemon to use if enabled.
router_flags="-q"               # Flags for routing daemon.
mrouted_enable="NO"             # Do multicast routing (see /etc/mrouted.conf).
ipxgateway_enable="NO"          # Set to YES to enable IPX routing.
ipxrouted_enable="NO"           # Set to YES to run the IPX routing daemon.
ipxrouted_flags=""              # Flags for IPX routing daemon.
arpproxy_all=""                 # obsolete kernel option ARP_PROXY_ALL equiv.

----------------------------------
E-Mail: Christian Fortin <cfortin@ec.camitel.com>
Date: 13-Nov-97
Heure: 14:46:30
Electro-Conception        tel:(418) 872-6641          |
3665 Croisset             fax:(418) 872-9198          |
Quebec,P.Q.               www.ec.camitel.com/ec       |
G1P-1L4                   |           /--|<|--WM--|(--J
                                      \----1
                                          ---
                                           -