Date:      Tue, 06 Apr 2010 23:22:02 +0200
From:      Niels Heinen <niels@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Marketing page: input needed

Hi Patrizia,

Thank you for the input. I'm indeed also using Google as a source and
have already found some great documents. On the other hand, many of the
documents I found were not suitable for a marketing page (e.g. they were
outdated or too technical).

I mailed this list to make sure I'm aware of the best documents we have
and still hope to get some more input... (hint people, hint.. ;-)

Niels