Date:      Sun, 10 Aug 2014 18:01:36 +0000
From:      RSA Anti-Fraud Command Center <AFCC@rsa.com>
To:        "'questions@freebsd.org'" <questions@freebsd.org>, "'ftpadm@freebsd.org'" <ftpadm@freebsd.org>, "'hubs@freebsd.org'" <hubs@freebsd.org>, "'dnsadm@freebsd.org'" <dnsadm@freebsd.org>, "'ftp-master@freebsd.org'" <ftp-master@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Fraudulent site - please shut down![Bancolombia E1031802]  Domain: regardinggongumos.net

2.1.4\Logos\Banco_Colombia.jpg]

Dear Sir / Madam,

It appears that the Phishing attack at the following URL: http://www.regard=
inggongumos.net/images has become active again.

It is likely that the website was hacked into and compromised by the frauds=
ter.

It is possible that the fraudster also installed backdoors which would enab=
le him to regain access to the server at any given time.

This usually happens due to outdated software (scripts, applications) insta=
lled on the website, which contain security holes fraudsters take advantage=
 of.

In order to avoid similar issues in the future (and in order to protect the=
 information on your server),it would be advisable to reinstall all softwar=
e with the latest updates (or even format the server).

Changing passwords or permissions alone would usually prove to be insuffici=
ent.

=1B$B!!=1B(B

Please perform any necessary actions in order to ensure the Phishing attack=
 is permanently disabled.

We understand that you may not be aware of this activity and appreciate you=
r assistance.

=1B$B!!=1B(B

Best Regards,

RSA Anti-Fraud Command Center

RSA, The Security Division of EMC

US Phone: +1-866-408-7525

Email: afcc@rsa.com<mailto:afcc@rsa.com>

For more information about RSA's AFCC

http://www.rsa.com/node.aspx?id=3D3348

39

Dear Team,

The following URL is a "redirection attack" - a URL which redirects to a ph=
ishing attack.

As you can see, when trying to access the URL it automatically redirects to=
 a different site which hosts a phishing attack.

The redirection URL is: http://www.regardinggongumos.net/images

The phishing attack which it redirects to is: http://191.91.176.5/httpss/

Please take the necessary steps in order to disable this redirection URL.

=1B$B!!=1B(B

Best Regards,

RSA Anti-Fraud Command Center

RSA, The Security Division of EMC

US Phone: +1-866-408-7525

Email: afcc@rsa.com<mailto:afcc@rsa.com>

For more information about RSA's AFCC

http://www.rsa.com/node.aspx?id=3D3348

39

To whom it may concern,

RSA, The Security Division of EMC (=1B$B!H=1B(BRSA=1B$B!I=1B(B), an informa=
tion security company, has been appointed to assist Bancolombia in preventi=
ng or terminating online activity that targets, or may target Bancolombia=
=1B$B!G=1B(Bs clients as potential fraud victims.

RSA has been made aware that your company appears to be providing internet =
services to a website, which is making unauthorized use of Bancolombia=1B$B=
!G=1B(Bs trademarks. This site http://www.regardinggongumos.net/images/ not=
 only violates Bancolombia=1B$B!G=1B(Bs copyright, trademarks and other int=
ellectual property rights, but may also become a host to a phishing attack,=
 or other fraudulent scams directed against Bancolombia and Bancolombia=1B$=
B!G=1B(Bs clients.

The fraudulent website not only represents a misappropriation of Bancolombi=
a=1B$B!G=1B(Bs intellectual property; its purpose is to mislead Bancolombia=
=1B$B!G=1B(Bs clients. Our experience has shown that such sites become a ho=
st of phishing* and other fraudulent scams against our customer=1B$B!G=1B(B=
s account holders.

Please take all necessary steps to immediately shut down the fraudulent web=
site, terminate its availability on the Internet and discontinue the transm=
ission of any e-mails associated with this website.

We understand that you may not be aware of this improper use of your servic=
es and we appreciate your cooperation. We specifically ask that you also ta=
ke the following actions wherever relevant or possible:

  *   Please provide us with a tar/zip file of the source code for this web=
site, so that we may analyze it to help prevent further attacks;
  *   If any customer data has been captured that is stored on your systems=
 or equipment, please send us that data so that the customers to whom that =
data relates can be notified and take steps to protect their credit;

We specifically would ask that you also provide a copy of any records you m=
aintain that indicate the name, contact information, method of payment or s=
imilar information that may be useful in helping learn the identity and loc=
ation of the customer for whom the website has been operated.

The foregoing is without prejudice to any and all of rights and remedies of=
 any financial institution in connection with this matter, which are hereby=
 expressly reserved.

RSA is providing this notification to you in the interest of preventing the=
 proliferation of phishing scams and the information contained herein is pr=
ovided to you on an "AS-IS" basis, without representation or warranty of an=
y kind.

Thank you for your cooperation to prevent and terminate this fraudulent act=
ivity.

If you need further information, please do not hesitate to contact RSA at t=
he numbers below.

Sincerely,

RSA SECURITY INC.

RSA Anti-Fraud Command Center
Tel: +44 (0)800-032-7751
Tel: +1-866-408-7525
E-mail:afcc@rsa.com<mailto:afcc@rsa.com>

*=1B$B!H=1B(BPhishing=1B$B!I=1B(B generally refers to a variety of web base=
d scams that make use of an illegitimate website which passes itself off as=
 being that of a targeted financial institution together with associated da=
ta collection points (including web based email accounts) in order to decei=
ve the account holders of the financial institution into revealing their pe=
rsonal information, including but not limited to their credit or debit acco=
unt numbers, checking account information, social security numbers, or bank=
ing account passwords. Once these account holder credentials are collected =
they can then be used to commit wire fraud or other similar activities of a=
 criminal nature.

39