Date:      Thu, 28 Sep 2000 00:13:31 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Andreas Mutschlechner <amutsch@abaid.com>
To:        Zhiui Zhang <zzhang@cs.binghamton.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: system hangs with BUS Reset

Hello,

first off, you should ask in freebsd-questions or freebsd-scsi
second this is a typical scsi problem. To solve:
- check cables
- check termination
and if the problem still exists, check again.
I speak from my own expierence, since I had this kind of problems one
year, cos I didn't see that there were two jumpers on the disc to set the
termination :-(
Greetings Andreas