Date:      Wed, 13 Oct 1999 11:07:30 +0100
From:      Richard Morte <ric@sinclairassoc.force9.co.uk>
To:        Brian Somers <brian@Awfulhak.org>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Problem Accessing Internet via FreeBSD Gateway

Brian,

Thank you once again for helping out. Yes, I did have TCP extensions
enabled but, having disabled it in rc.conf, I still have the same
problems.

Also see my postings under "Traceroute Problems via Gateway". I think
its the same problem.

If I mailed my configuration files, would some kind soul please look
them over for me? I do not seem to be able to resolve the problems by
myself. Yes, I've finally resorted to grovelling...

Regards,

Ric