Date:      Sat, 24 Sep 2011 14:30:46 -0400
From:      Stephen Clark <sclark46@earthlink.net>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   force reassembly of fragmented packets

Hi List,

I am using FreeBSD 6.3 and ipfilter as the FW. When I receive an out
order fragment
of a UDP packet ipfilter drop its. I have a bimap setup mapping an external
routable address to a private address internal server also running
FreeBSD 6.3.
Is there some way to force FreeBSD to reassemble the packet before
passing it to ipfilter?

Thanks,
Steve

--

"They that give up essential liberty to obtain temporary safety,
deserve neither liberty nor safety."  (Ben Franklin)

decreases."  (Thomas Jefferson)