Date:      Fri, 7 Jul 2000 09:34:27 -0400
From:      "Owczarski, Rene" <ROwczarski@MCECo.com>
To:        'Rick McGee' <rickm@imbris.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: mylex BT958 card

I had problems with my BT-958D(the same as the 958 except it's differential)
as well, and after trial and error with FreeBSD, the problem was with the
FW/Bios.
The version you have currently seems to have some errors in it. The problem
can be fixed by pulling the J1 jumper, to clear the card, and flashing a
previous bios onto it.

I currently run version 4.96F/5.06I, and I haven't had any problems since
then.

Here is a link on mylex, to the different versions of the FW/Bios that they
carry for the bt-958/bt-958d.
http://www7.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/mylex/solution?11=980518-0001&130=089547928
6&14=3&2715=&15=0&2716=&57=search&58=&2900=pmgIKmAExZ&25=6&3=bt%2d958%20bios

Hope this helps,
-Rene Owczarski
System Administrator
Motor City Electric