Date:      Wed, 20 Jan 2010 17:17:13 +0200
From:      Konstantin Dimitrov <kosio.dimitrov@gmail.com>
To:        Stephen Blott <smblott@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: DVB-S support on FreeBSD

hi Steve,

i have code for CX24116 DVB-S2 demodulator from very long time. it's
perfectly working, so i can receive DVB-S2 in FreeBSD.

however, it's experimental code full of debug prints and hard-coded
things and i just can't find the spare time to clean it up and make it
suitable for use and finally release it.

so, any PCI or PCI-Express DVB-S2 card with the following components:

- Conexant CX2388x PCI or PCI-Express bridge
- Conexant CX24116 DVB-S2 demodulator
- Conexant CX24118A DVB-S2 tuner

will be supported by cx88 port. i really hope in the next few month to
finally find time to finish it.

regards,
konstantin

On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 4:26 PM, Stephen Blott <smblott@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Are there any DVB-S (or DVB-S2) cards that are likely to work with FreeBS=
D?