Date:      Sun, 23 Apr 1995 01:59:04 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freefall.cdrom.com>
To:        Charles Henrich <henrich@crh.cl.msu.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Best SCSI Controller

> controller for FreeBSD?  It seems BusLogic support has been around a loong
> time, so Im lookint at the 946c as agood choice, comments?  (What do you run
> Jordan?)

I recommend and run with the Bt946c.  Performance is good, the price
is right and Buslogic itself is a company I'm always more than willing
to endorse.  They've been very helpful in providing us with
information when needed, their tech support department actually seems
to know their product (and returns phone calls), and when I needed
PROM upgrades for 2 of my cards they Federal Expressed the new ones to
me at no cost and with NO questions asked!  A company with a customer
service attitude like this deserves all the business they can get,
IMNSHO.

						Jordan