Date:      Sat, 16 Jan 1999 23:21:42 +0000
From:      Mike Zanker <A.M.Zanker@open.ac.uk>
To:        jack <jack@germanium.xtalwind.net>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: trivial rc/rc.local observation

At 21:11 16/01/99 , jack wrote:

>rc.local was removed from the tree on Dec. 12th.  If you're still
>using it you're on your own, edit it as you wish.  :)

Oops - I'd better delete it then. I've always updated /etc from src/etc but
never compared for removals.

Thanks,

Mike
--
Mike Zanker, Academic Computing Service, The Open University, UK
Tel: +44 1908 652726, Fax: +44 1908 652193

Views expressed are personal and do not necessarily reflect University opinion.