Date:      Sat, 24 Aug 2013 10:00:43 +0200
From:      =?UTF-8?B?R3VzdGF1IFDDqXJleiBpIFF1ZXJvbA==?= <gperez@entel.upc.edu>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Strange scroll when pressing the right button using synaptics driver

    I have a Fujitsu laptop running AMD64/HEAD on it. I need the
synaptic driver in order to use the vertical/horizontal areas the pad has.

    I enabled the synaptic driver by putting hw.psm.synaptics_support=1
in /boot/loader.conf. No special config in xorg.conf, I tell the X
server to use /dev/sysmouse.

    When I press the right button (which is a segregate button) the pad
also scrolls down. If I disable the synaptics driver, the right button
doesn't trigger any scroll at all.

    With a live cd of ubuntu, the scroll and the right button do work
just fine.

    Thanks,

    Gustau

--
    Salut i força,

    Gustau

Prou top-posting :	http://ca.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top-posting
Stop top-posting :	http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posting_style

O O O Gustau Pérez i Querol
O O O Unitat de Gestió dels departaments
O O O Matemàtica Aplicada IV i Enginyeria Telemàtica

       Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya
       Edifici C3 - Despatx S101-B
  UPC  Campus Nord UPC
       C/ Jordi Girona, 1-3