Date:      Thu, 25 Sep 2003 12:18:31 -0700
From:      Jeremy Bingham <jeremy@satanosphere.com>
To:        Nate Lawson <nate@root.org>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problem w/ ACPI in -CURRENT

--Q68bSM7Ycu6FN28Q

On 25/09/03 11:54 -0700, Nate Lawson wrote:
> Interesting.  Try turning on ACPI_LV_FUNCTIONS (see the email I just sent
> to -current) as well as ACPI_DEBUG and let me know the last 3-4 prints
> before it hangs.  Not blaming anyone here, but could you also try without
> ATAng?  I am unable to use ATAng on my laptop.
>=20
> -Nate

Will do. One question, though, before I get to recompiling -- is there
some specific option for ATAng in the kernel that I'm missing? The only
thing I see that looks similar is 'device ata'.

-j

/* You are not expected to understand this. */

Captain_Tenille
http://www.satanosphere.com/
jeremy@satanosphere.com

--Q68bSM7Ycu6FN28Q