Date:      Mon, 18 Sep 1995 14:35:36 -0400
From:      Emmanuel Cofie <cofie@pluto.ee.cua.edu>
To:        chuckr@eng.umd.edu, cofie@pluto.ee.cua.edu
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD

 I installed FreeBSD on a PC, followed the installation instructions, but cannot
 get my mouse to work. When I execute "xinit" I get the error
 message " too many levels of symbolic links".
 I also wanted to know I could mount my floppy drives (1.2M and 1.44Mb) on the
 unix oprtsing system.  Finally it is possibly to mount the DOS section
 od the Hard on the unix system. ? If so what is the procedure involved?
thanks