Date:      Mon, 29 Apr 2002 22:03:54 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@village.org>
To:        arch@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Thinking about more work on 'patch'

In message: <20020429031029.A55182@dragon.nuxi.com>
            "David O'Brien" <dev-null@NUXI.com> writes:
: On Sun, Apr 28, 2002 at 06:31:34PM +0100, Nik Clayton wrote:
: > On Sat, Apr 27, 2002 at 10:30:25PM -0400, Garance A Drosihn wrote:
: > > Take the patch from OpenBSD or NetBSD, and put it in
: > > src/usr.bin
: >
: > src/contrib/bsdpatch ?
:
: Only if we truely aren't going to add our own tweaks and enhancements.
: Garance certainly made it sound like he was going to add FreeBSD'isms to
: the code.  Thus src/contrib/ is not the right place for it.

I'd love to see us not add too many FreeBSDisms to patch, if at all
possible.

Warner