Date:      Sun, 7 Sep 1997 01:06:14 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Gregory G. Losik" <gregor@cc.gatech.edu>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: /: file system is full

I think I found the problem...  Suggestions? :)

When I ls -l in /stand, all the files are 1069056 bytes in size.  There
was also sysinstall.core same size which I deleted. Strangely du reports
a total of 1140, which seems more reasonable.  Can I find /stand/* files
somewhere archived on the net to copy them over, or there is something
else to try?

Thank you,
Gregory
			-Gregory Losik (gregor@cc.gatech.edu)