Date:      Mon, 20 Apr 1998 01:36:27 -0400
From:      Mark Mayo <mark@vmunix.com>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>, John-Mark Gurney <gurney_j@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        "Matthew N. Dodd" <winter@jurai.net>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: source code layout?

On Sun, Apr 19, 1998 at 08:33:06PM -0700, Amancio Hasty wrote:
> Up a in visible place at www.freebsd.org can we have the top 10 most
> wanted features plus a list of cool freebsd on-going projects??

As soon as I finish the -advocacy databases, I'll be finishing up
my FreeBSD Project Database, which will hopefully address needs like
this... The Advocacy stuff is very nearly done now, but I won't
have time to finish the project stuff for another 3 weeks or so..
It will get done eventually though.. :-)

Building a system to track projects outside of the main tree has
been a priority of mine for some time now.. just gotta find a few
free nights and it will get done. :-)

-Mark

 Mark Mayo		  				mark@vmunix.com
 RingZero Comp.  	  		    http://www.vmunix.com/mark