Date:      Wed, 6 May 1998 15:40:56 +0200
From:      "Javier Puche. CSIC RedIRIS" <javier.puche@rediris.es>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Mirror sites

Dear People at FreeBSD,

 Here at RedIRIS (the Spanish academic & research network) we have been
keeping a mirror of the great FreeBSD at
ftp://ftp.rediris.es/mirror/FreeBSD. We would like to know if it would
be possible to be one of your official mirrors, also tell us the best
place to get the ftp archives and web pages from, as some times we have
trouble to get it from ftp.cdrom.com due to our overloaded lines.

Thanks a lot for your help,

Javier Puche.