Date:      Fri, 14 Feb 1997 13:06:58 -0800
From:      Nam Q Nguyen <nqnguyen@oboe.aix.calpoly.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Question about Installation???

Dear Sir, Madam,
	I have just purchased the Free BSD packages and started installing.  I
got a secondary hard drive which has a lot of disk
space.  As the installation asked me about partitioning, labeling,
and mounting I feel very confused about those question though I have
some basic kill in partitioning with DOS.  In both Linux and Dos
we usually refer to Meg Bytes, or head sectors.  I am still not very
familiar with the idea of partitioning by blocks.  If it is possible,
please give me some examples what I would type in for partitioning disk
drive.  Also, I got some error mesg like "can't find swap partition, or
the root partition."  Please give me some helps for that.
						Sincerely yours,
						Andy Nam Nguyen