Date:      Mon, 19 Apr 1999 07:50:25 -0600
From:      Donald Wilde <dwilde1@thuntek.net>
To:        chrisc@vmunix.com
Cc:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG, poohsannah@hotmail.com
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Graphics.

Chris Coleman wrote:

> Donald,
>     The graphics that my wife drew were an attempt to add some
> creativity and originality to the project.  My wife prefers to do only
> original works.  Cut and paste projects make her cringe.  If you have
> specific guidelines for a project, please outline them in an email
> directly to her.

Let me make myself clear, please, Chris and Susannah -

I _love_ the new looks, I want as many as we can get! Like this one [the
coin], it's brilliant! Only the "Branding" logo needs to resonate with
the historical Daemon (IMHO), because brand recognition is so critical.
The more of these new ones she can make the better! For example, the
Daemon with the shades could be used as-is for a "created on" logo, for
those projects our own FreeBSD-native developers come up with.

--
Don Wilde                 "Bringing the Internet to everyone!"
Wilde Media