Date:      Tue, 12 May 1998 15:11:29 +0200 (MEST)
From:      "Michael C. Vergallen" <mvergall@mail.double-barrel.be>
To:        "Forrest W. Christian" <forrestc@iMach.com>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG, brian@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PPP hard lock in 2.2.6

You have disabled the ppp in kernel ?

I had both on in the default generic kernel you have to disable it and
just have the user  mode ppp driver on .

Michael
----
Michael C. Vergallen A.k.A. Mad Mike,
Sportstraat 28			http://www.double-barrel.be/mvergall/
B 9000 Gent			ftp://ftp.double-barrel.be/pub/linux/
Belgium				tel : 32-9-2227764 Fax : 32-9-2224976