Date:      Tue, 16 Apr 2002 22:41:50 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Morten Grunnet Buhl <nemo@rudiment.dk>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Problems with link_elf and mga module

Hey I have just resently installed XFree86-4.2.
I have the damned Asus A7A 266 mother board, which has been causing me a
lot of grieve, but whith help from Scott I got it to compile and start.
The problem is that I cant configure X to use my VideoCard (MATROX G400)
proberly. I figure this is because I cant load the mga kernel module, I
just dont know why?
I get this error wheb using kldload:

 link_elf: symbol s_lock_init undefined
 kldload: can't load mga: Exec format error