Date:      Tue, 16 Jan 2001 09:26:25 -0600
From:      "Zaitsau, Andrei" <AZaitsau@panasonicfa.com>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   mounting NTFS

Hello Everyone,
I have a small question.
How do I mount Win2K NTFS partition to FreeBSD 4.2 ?
I recompiled my kernel with 'options		NTFS'
I tried as it said in a manpage
mount_ntfs /dev/wd1s1 /mnt
but it says device is not configured.
I tried other parameters about 30 times, still no success...
Any tips? Help? Anyone? Please ?
Thanks.
P.S. Please CC me when replying to the message(since I am not on mailing
list)

:-)

Windows and Linux meet each other for the first time.
Linux: -Who the Hell Are you?
Windows:(making sure no one is around) -I am Windows, Operating System! And
who are you?
Linux:(making sure no one is around) -I am UNIX.

:-)