Date:      Tue, 21 Sep 2004 08:04:19 -0400
From:      Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.net>
To:        =?iso-8859-1?Q?=E9=F9=F8=E0=EC?= =?iso-8859-1?Q?_=E0=E1=E9=E1=E9?= <aviviis@bezeqint.net>,	<freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: 5.2.1 em driver and vlan issue.

At 02:45 AM 21/09/2004, =E9=F9=F8=E0=EC =E0=E1=E9=E1=E9 wrote:
>HELLO
>I WANT TO INSTALL DRIVER FOR MY ETH CARD ON MY LAPTOP ( I HAVE INTEL=20
>ADAPTER 8255x ) AND I WANT THAT MY ETH CARD ON THE PC WILL SUPPORT VLAN !
>IS THERE ANY WAY TO DO IT ?

Hi,
         You need to use a card that supports VLANs. For a list, see the=20
man pages for the documentation on vlans

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/man.cgi?query=3Dvlan&apropos=3D0&sektion=3D0&manp=
ath=3DFreeBSD+6.0-current&format=3Dhtml

Also, typing all in UPPERCASE is considered rude as its a form of shouting.

         ---Mike=20