Date:      Tue, 30 Jan 2001 12:33:07 -0800
From:      "Jeannie Yang" <jeannieyang@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   using GDB with linuxthreads?

Hi,

I am having problems using gdb to debug my application.  my application is
using linuxthreads on FreeBSD v4.2-STABLE.  i am using GNU gdb 4.18.

I read that GDB needs to be patched in order to be able to debug
applications using linuxthreads.  However, the patch I found only made
modifications to linux specific files in the gdb directory.  is there a
similar patch for FreeBSD?  Does anyone else know of this problem?

thanks for any help you can give,
Jeannie Yang